- Patrick Joseph Falterman II – Eulogy
- Sixty Days of Past and Present (Part 1)
- The Road to El Dourado (Chapters 9, 10)
- The Road to El Dourado (Chapters 6-8)
- The Road to El Dourado (Chapters 1-5)
- Dad’s Jungle Journal
- Rio Negro Journal (Novo Airão to Barcelos)
- The trials and triumphs of the Amazon River – Óbidos to Jurutí
- Reporters in the Amazon don’t have a lot to report…
- I am still alive
- A raft on the Tapajós
- A log raft on the Jamanxim
- Amazon Rafting: Update
- Hitchhiking in the Amazon: A westerly pilgrimage down the Trans-Amazonian Highway
- Gone adventuring.
- Seven days and nights on the streets of Belém
- Follow the coast!
- Travels in the nation of Uruguay
- Brazil – with extra coração
- The Terminal and the Long Walk North
- The Gnarly North of Argentina
- The Atacama Chapters – Itinerants of Antofagasta
- The Atacama Chapters – Road to Nowhere
- The Woes and Wonders of the Carretera Austral
- Remote Hitchhiking in Patagonia: Ice, Estancias, and Yerba Mate
- I fear cats.
- Tying up Southern Patagonia: Kayaks, Creepy Crawlies, and the Home-Grown Revolution
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Turning Point
- One if By Land, and Two if By Sea…
- The Devils’ Jacuzzi and the Splintering Soils of the Atacama
- King of the Road!
- The Breath of the Desert and Driving Through Limbo
- The Great Escape
- Liberation in La Paz!
- Manual Labour and Middle Earth
- Roosters, Riverboats, and Rafts
- Commander Che, Grain, & Corn
- Welcome to Bolivia
- Deserts and the House of Christ
- Adventures at COPEC Service Stations & The Importance of Dry Socks
- Family Fun in Rural Chile
- I love Chile and homeless people!
- Zombie-Pumpkin Soup and a Ruined Palace
- I’m a volunteer and I’m OK, I sleep all night and I work all day!
- Total Destruction
- The Infinite Improbability Drive & Endless Walking
- “Are we really in Montreàl?!”
- Highway Robbery & Cougars
- Chilean Iron-Ore Miners and the Peculiar Miracle of the Little Red House
- Non-Stop Hitching & Total Nudity
- Car Washes & The Mars Desert
- Are you positive this is the main road?
- The Origin of Feces
- Volcanoes, Go-Carts, & Canadians
- Washin’ Stuff
- Fucking Ants!
- Amazing People & The Andes Mountains
- Rough Seas, Rainforest, and Being Marooned: Crossing the Darièn Gap
- Sorry for doing that in your car..
- Big Rigs & More Borders
- Run away!
- ¡¡Y FUERTE!!
- What do you mean you’re closed?
- Hunting Bears…
- What international border?
- You want some Tequila?
- Loma de Flores: Now with one (1) paved road!
- ¡Por diez pesos!
- Where the hell is Uraupan?
- Swimming in December
- I randomly find myself in Mèxico
4 thoughts on “Archives”
Pat, i’ve been reading your adventures before your trip home, Wish I had had time to read
b/4 I saw you for I would have many questions for you to answer. Keep going and as I get
time I will send you some questions. Billie says hi and God speed.
read through all of you journeys – amazing, hope to meet you somewhere on the road in a year or so.
greetings from Latvia,
Pat, amazing life you are living! I am sure the snakes you play with now are much bigger than the one you showed Krystal and I at THS once upon a time in Texas! Keep going and know you are thought of by us who love and know you! Keep the articles coming and we will keep living through you! Delisa and Krystal Smith!
Best damn traveler I knew. Take care, old friend